Presented By ROOST FACTORY-HOOSIER OFF-ROAD.
The 2019 Promation National Enduro Championship will consist of national rounds in Alberta, BC, Quebec and the 3- day Promation Corduroy Enduro on Sept 20, 21 and 22nd. Riders will only need to compete in the western rounds or the eastern round in Quebec, not both. All riders will compete at the Promation Corduroy Enduro. This cuts down on travel costs and is superior to just having a stand alone 3 day national. The western and eastern national rounds will also provide a system for the series promoters to determine who will receive support and appearance money to get to the Promation National Championship Corduroy Enduro.The event format, (Enduro, XC etc.), and rules for the Alberta and BC rounds will be decided on by AMSA and the PNWMA.
The FMSQ will be holding the Enduro des Pioneers in La Dore Quebec on July 27 & 28.Off- Road Ontario and the FMSQ will work together to ensure that provincial dates don’t conflict for the Quebec National Enduro or the Corduroy National Enduro.
The PNWMA will be holding Monkey Wrench XC in Lytton BC on June 30.
The AMSA will be holding the Loose Moose XC at the Hunter Valley Campground in Alberta on August 10.
Points at the Alberta, BC and Quebec rounds will be half of points at Corduroy because racers are only racing half of the country. When they get to the Promation Corduroy Enduro they are racing the best riders from across the country.
Corduroy Points 30, 25,22, 20, 18, 16, 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2,1. (Corduroy will be 3 days, points paid each day. 90 points available)
Quebec, BC and Alberta points 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, and 1. (Preliminary rounds will be 2 days, points paid each day. 30 points maximum available)
If a rider does ride the Quebec, BC and Alberta rounds of the series only the rider’s best 2 days points will be used towards for the Promation Corduroy National Enduro Championship.
Quebec, BC and Alberta rounds must run the National Enduro classes or submit results with riders reclassified to the following National classes:
PRO WOMAN PRO
EXPERT WOMAN INTERMEDIATE
INTERMEDIATE WOMAN NOVICE
VET EXP+40 NOVICE A
VET A +40 NOVICE B
VET B +40 NOVICE C
VET C +40 VET +55
The Promation Corduroy Enduro® will be run under the jurisdiction of the Off-road Ontario rule book with the additions and exceptions noted in the Corduroy Supplementary Rules. These documents are available on the Off-road Ontario and Corduroy Enduro websites.
Only the Pro and Expert classes will compete for 3 days at the Promation Corduroy Enduro, riding Friday, Saturday and Sunday. All other classes will compete for 2 days on Saturday and Sunday.
Motorcycles will be impounded immediately after Saturday’s ride until 15 minutes before the start on Sunday morning. No impound will take place on Thurs or Friday nights. Motorcycles do not require lights or any other street equipment. The bikes only require the applicable registration that is required to ride off-road in the entrant’s home province or state.
Competitors must have a driver’s license, motorcycle or car is acceptable.
Appearance and Prize Money and Rider Support
Promation and the Corduroy Enduro are committed to providing a valid, affordable National Enduro Championship that showcases the best Canadian off-road riders while nurturing the up and coming riders and providing a challenging and entertaining event for the recreational rider. This commitment means Promation and the Corduroy Enduro will provide the following support.
- Top 3 riders with the most points in the Pro and Woman Pro classes after the Alberta and BC national rounds will receive:
- – $400.00 appearance money if they ride the Corduroy Enduro.
- – Free entry to the Corduroy enduro.
- – Free transportation for their bike to Corduroy Enduro® (Courtesy of the official transporter of the PNEC, Roost Factory-Hoosier Tire)
- The top Rider in all the other classes at the western rounds will receive:
- -Free transportation for their bike to Corduroy Enduro® (Courtesy of the official transporter of the PNEC, Roost Factory-Hoosier Tire)
- – Free entry to the Corduroy.
- Top 3 riders in the Pro and Woman Expert classes at the Quebec national round will receive:
- – $200.00 appearance money if they ride the Corduroy Enduro.
- -Any rider from the Maritime provinces who wins any class at the Quebec national will receive free entry to the Corduroy Enduro.
- $12,000 Purse at Corduroy Enduro. (This purse is distributed based on the Corduroy results. There is no separate purse for the National Championship.)
- Pro purse breakdown-
- $9000, 1st– $5000, 2nd– $2500, 3rd– $800, 4th– $400, 5th– $300.
- Women Expert purse breakdown-
- $3000, 1st– $1500, 2nd– $750, 3rd– $500, 4th– $250
- Promation will provide $1000.00 sponsorship for the 2-day Quebec National, $500 to the Alberta 1 day National and $500 to the BC National. It is hoped that this money will be added to the prize money purse at the preliminary rounds, but it is at the discretion of the individual event organizers.
- Roost Factory-Hoosier Off-Road will be providing over $11,000 dollars in prizes and Roost Bucks for the Promation National Enduro Championship.
- $1500 Dash for Cash will be held Friday afternoon, day one of the Corduroy. The top 16 riders from Day one’s results will compete in four, four rider elimination heats. Top 2 riders in each heat advance until the are four in the final heat. Winner take all, $1000. Top 8 Women Pros in the points standings coming to the Corduroy will compete in two four rider heats. Winner of the final heat wins $500.
Any inquiries, please contact Blair Sharpless- email firstname.lastname@example.org text or call 289-314-1386.