The Promation Corduroy Enduro® – Presented by GP Bikes…….Canada’s Toughest Race!
The 2021 Promation Corduroy Enduro® – Presented by GP Bikes is now complete and a new champion has been crowned. Congratulations to Canada’s own Trystan Hart, on his win! Hart brakes the existing tie between Canada and the United States on total wins, by bringing the trophy back to Canada; current standings: United States 32, Canada 33.
This year all competitors faced the additional challenge of extreme wet weather, with over 3 inches of rain falling just the day before the race. Pre-riders and trail bosses did an excellent job of rerouting riders around impassable bogs, marshes and waterholes resulting in two full days of competition with no dropped tests.
Our Vintage GP riders faced the worst of the rain on Friday, and ended up running a few tests forward and backward due to some trails being impassable because of the volume of water. Even with the mud there were a lot of big smiles at the end of Friday. Check out the Vintage GP Results and lots of great photos on our New Vintage GP tab.
A big Thank-you to all of our Sponsors for your continuing support and to our tireless Volunteers, this great event could not happen without you.
The 2022 Corduroy Enduro®:
- Demo Days – Thursday, Sept. 22 and Friday, Sept. 23, 2022
- Vintage GP – Friday, Sept. 23, 2022
- 2 Day Corduroy Enduro – Saturday, Sept. 24 and Sunday, Sept. 25, 2022
2021 – Results on Livelaps:
The Corduroy Enduros® Top 10 Pros
- Trystan Hart, 19E KTM
- Alexandre Gougeon, 9F Husqvarna
- Spenser Wilton, 5F GasGas
- Jeremie Lanthier, 13C Husqvarna
- Jarred Jonker, 16A Husqvarna
- Brian Wojnarowski, 10A Yamaha
- Kevin Depuis, 18F Husqvarna
- Mel Mazaudier, 16E Beta
- Ryder Heacock, 11A Yamaha
- Maxime Belanger, 10B KTM
The Corduroy Enduros® Top 10 Women Pros
- Shelby Turner, 20F KTM
- Lexi Pechout, 21F Husqvarna
- Jannie Devin-Lamontagne, 23F Husqvarna
- Mary Ann Antoine, 20B KTM
- Emma Sharpless, 22F KTM
- Katherine Biosvert, 20E KTM
- Emily Kretschmann, 24E Beta
- Megan Sharpless, 21E KTM
- Rose Lantaigne, 23E KTM
- Marika Hamel, 20C KTM