2023 Promation Corduroy Enduro® – Presented by GP Bikes ………Canada’s Toughest Race!
September 21st to 24th, 2023, Hosted by the Corduroy Enduro® Riders.
Purse: The 2023 Promation Corduroy Enduro® has a purse of $11,500 to be awarded based on the rider’s overall standing in their class as follows:
Pro – 1st $4000 2nd $2500 3rd $1000 4th 500 5th $200
Woman’s Pro – 1st $1500 2nd $800 3rd $500 4th $300 5th $200
Headquarters: Gooderham Community Centre 1043 Community Centre Road, Gooderham, Ontario 250m South of HWY 503 & HWY 507.
Eligibility: All riders must possess a valid driver’s license. Motorcycles do not have to be street legal. Off-road registration for your state or province is required. Minimum age is 16, any riders under age 18 must have a waiver signed by BOTH parents/guardians. Off-Road Ontario membership required for all riders entered Saturday and Sunday. Riders riding Friday only do not need Off-Road Ontario memberships.
Classes: Off-Road Ontario classes are being run.
Pre-Entry opens May 17th at noon
Entry Fee and Registration: PRE-ENTRY ONLY: $177 +HST (2-day class – Saturday and Sunday National Class – includes event t-shirt) $100 (one day event) 2 or more family members living at the same address (either spouse or child) pay $160.00 each. Additional t-shirts are available for sale at the community centre.
Pre-Entry closes September 22nd
Pre-Entry through LIVELAPS.COM. You must have a FREE LiveLaps account to be able to enter the event. Click HERE for a complete tutorial on how to sign up for your account, you will only ever have to do this once.
Sign-In: Sign-in will be held at the Corduroy Enduro Headquarters (Gooderham Community Centre) at the following times:
- Thursday night Sept 21st 7:00 – 8:00 (Vintage GP, e-Mountain Bike and E-Enduro only)
- Friday morning Sept 22nd 8:00 – 9:30 (Vintage GP, e-Mountain Bike and E-Enduro only)
- Friday night Sept 22nd 5:00 – 9:00 (Corduroy Enduro sign-in)
- Saturday morning Sept 23rd 7:00 – 8:00 (Corduroy Enduro sign-in)
Daily Start Times:
- Friday – 10:00am for Vintage GP, e-Mountain Bike and E-Enduro
- Friday – 12:00am for the Vintage Show and Shine
- Saturday 9:00am
- Sunday – 8:00am
OFTR Sound Test: A maximum 94db will be strictly enforced. We will not lose our trails because of unnecessarily loud motorcycles.
Mandatory Riders Meeting:
- Friday – 9:30am for Vintage GP, e-Mountain Bike and E-Enduro
- Friday – 8:00pm for the Corduroy Enduro – in depth meeting in which riders are invited to ask questions
- Saturday 8:30am
The Course: The course is made up of approximately 150 km of trail and 6-8 timed tests each day including a final MX test on Sunday. No Time Keeping. Complete rules are available at www.offroadontario.ca and the Corduroy Supplementary Rules tab above.
Number Plates and Arrowed Routes:
The number plates for the event shall be as follows:
- Pro, Expert and Vet Expert – White numbers on a red background
- Women Pro – White Numbers on Blue background
- All other classes – Black numbers on a yellow background
The arrowed routes for the event shall be as follows: A colour coded sticker will be placed on the front number plate beside a rider’s number. The colour of the stickers will correspond with the route and course making the rider is to follow. At course splits the rider follows the arrow that matches the coloured sticker on their bike. Anytime your colour of arrow is not present, follow the orange arrows.
Pro, Expert, Vet Expert
Red number plates and pink arrows
Woman Pro, Vet A, Intermediate A, Intermediate B
Orange sticker and arrows
Vet 50, Vet +55, Woman Intermediate, Vet B, Novice A
Blue sticker and arrows
Woman Novice, Novice B, Vet C (not an OO points class)
Green sticker and arrows
Parc Ferme (Motorcycle Impound): All competition motorcycles will be impounded on Saturday night. There will be a 15 min work period prior to the impound on Saturday night and another 15 min work period for riders prior to their assigned start time on Sunday morning. A security guard will be on duty all night to ensure that the motorcycles are secure from theft and tampering however we encourage riders to place a lock on their motorcycle. (For additional information see the Supplementary Rules). The Corduroy Enduro is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Awards: Corduroy trophies will only be awarded on Sunday afternoon based on a total score for the 2 days. Riders who complete the entire event will receive a finisher’s medal.
Gas trucks: Gas trucks will be provided Saturday and Sunday (not required on Friday for the Vintage GP), be sure to bring 3 10L gas cans with your name clearly marked on all of them. Please do not bring large gas cans as there is limited room in the gas trucks.
Spectator Viewing Areas and Start Locations: Directions will be available at the Gooderham Community Centre, in the event program and on-line closer to the event date.
Accommodations: Camping is permitted at the Gooderham Community Centre (no services available), A $20 per camping vehicle fee will be charged. Or please search online for local rental cottages and other accommodations (www.highlandseast.ca). Gates close at 9:00pm Thursday, 10:00pm Friday and Saturday night.
Meals: Take-out food is available for purchase on site each day of the event.
Demo Rides: Thanks to our motorcycle sponsors, you will have the opportunity to ride one of the 2024 bike models on Super Demo Thursday and Friday 11:00 to 5:00 and Super Demo Saturday 11:00 to 4:00.
Trail Ride – Saturday: There will be a non-competitive trail ride on Saturday for anyone who wants to enjoy the Corduroy Enduro trails in a non-competitive format. Green off-road or blue on-road plated bikes are required. This ride roughly follows the enduro route with optional short-cuts to by-pass difficult sections of trail. Register at https://rallyconnex.com/cordinfo.html. Ride leaves at 10:30am. Camping is available on- site.
Dual Sport Ride – Sunday: Take in some of the spectator points for Sunday’s Enduro route while enjoying the beautiful backroads and trails on the Highlands. Blue on-road plated motorcycle required. Register at www.rallyconnex.com/cordinfo.html. The ride leaves at 9:00. Camping is available on-site.
Tire Change Contest on – Saturday night – Place your 50/50 bets on the fastest time. All the proceeds go to Canada’s ISDE Team. Saturday night 8:00pm.
The Vintage GP, the e-MTN Bike and the E-Enduro loops all start and finish at the Gooderham Community Centre. Friday riders do not need to be Off-Road Ontario members. Pre-Entry through LiveLaps.com
Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP
- Vintage GP – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, Sept 2nd – $50.00 Entry Fee through LiveLaps.com
- Vintage GP – Course: Approximately 50km with 4 timed tests.
- Vintage GP – Classes (All bikes 1987 and older):
- V Class -no single shock, no liquid cooling, no disc brakes.
- V1 Class – the machine can have one of the above attributes.
- V2 Class – the machine can have two of the above attributes.
- V3 Class – The machine can have 3 of the above attributes.
- V100 Class – the age of the rider and the machine add up to more than 100.
- V110 Class – the age of the rider and the machine add up to more than 110.
****(Motorcycle does not need to be 1987 and older for the V100 class and / or V110)****
Corduroy Enduro® Vintage Bike Show
- Vintage Bike Show – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, September 22nd – No Charge
- Vintage Bike Show – Categories: Best in Show, Best Restored, Best as Ridden Today, and Best Original Condition.
Corduroy Enduro® eMountain Bike (Electric Pedal Assist Mountain Bike)
- eMNT Bike – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, September 23rd – $50.00 Entry Fee through LiveLaps.com
- e-MNT Bike – Course: Approximately 25km
- eMNT Bike – Classes: Expert Class, Novice Class.
Corduroy Enduro® E-Enduro (Electric Enduro Motorcycle)
- E-Enduro – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, September 23rd – $50.00 Entry Fee through LiveLaps.com
- E-Enduro – Course: Approximately 25km
- E-Enduro – Classes: Class A, Class B – Per Offroad Ontario E-bike classes
NEW FOR 2023
Corduroy Enduro® Youth Enduro (for ages 15 and under)
- Youth Enduro – Date and Entry Fee: Saturday, September 23rd race start at 4:00pm near the Gooderham Community Centre – $30.00 Entry Fee through LiveLaps.com Must be an Offroad Ontario Member
- Youth Enduro – Classes: Junior (under 16), Pee Wee, Mini-A, Mini-B, Girls (under 16 – not an Offroad Ontario points paying class.