COVID Screening and Liability Waiver
Mandatory for EVERYONE attending this year’s event
Scan the QR Code below on a smartphone, or use the website link also below both of which will take you to our EPass website.
Your ePass must be completed on the day you are arriving at the Gooderham Community Centre grounds to gain admittance and get your wristband. However, you can try it out prior to arriving at the grounds. Remember to complete this before you leave home if you don’t have data on your phone. Every individual over the age of 12 is being asked to complete the questionnaire.
- Open the website and sign in/enter as a guest;
- Employee ID – your phone number (can be used multiple times for family members). Used for contact tracing within the software;
- Answer the standard COVID Screening questions;
- Read and acknowledge your agreement to the Liability Waiver;
- Enter your name and the name of the person who witnessed your agreement of the waiver;
- You will receive a Green – Pass or Red – Fail acknowledgement. Please only attend if you receive a Green Pass;
- You will receive an email confirming your results, which needs to be shown at the Community Centre gate to obtain a wristband and gain entrance to the grounds.
Scan with a cell phone camera then click website that appears at the top of the window.
Please forward on if you think there maybe someone we don’t have on our list.