Registration for ALL events at the Corduroy Enduro is open May 17th at 12:00 noon on LiveLaps.com click here for livelaps
Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP – Results
Corduroy Enduro® Vintage – Show and Shine
Best Original Condition: Bryan Klepacki – Suzuki PE 250
Best Restored: Dave Butler – Greeves TFS 250
Best as Ridden Today: Ken Clements – Honda XL350
Best in Show: Peter Luckai – Can-Am MX Cross-Country
2022 – Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP – Entry Details
- Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP- Riders do not need to be Off-road Ontario members.
- Vintage GP – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, Sept 23rd – $50.00 Entry Fee – e-transfer to CorduroyEnduroRider@gmail.com (please include your Name, Class, Bike Brand, and Bike Year).
- Vintage GP – Course: Approximately 50km with 4 timed tests.
Vintage GP – Classes:
- V Class -no single shock, no liquid cooling, no disc brakes.
- V1 Class – the machine can have one of the above attributes.
- V2 Class – the machine can have two of the above attributes.
- V3 Class – The machine can have 3 of the above attributes.
- V100 Class – the age of the rider and the machine add up to more than 100.
- V110 Class – the age of the rider and the machine add up to more than 110.
****(Motorcycle does not need to be 1987 and older for the V100 class and / or V110)****
- Corduroy Enduro® Vintage Bike Show
- Vintage Bike Show – Date and Entry Fee: Friday, September 23rd – No Charge
- Vintage Bike Show – Categories: Best in Show, Best Restored, Best Ridden Today, or Best Original Condition
- Vintage Bike Show – Awards: Bikes to be on display on Friday 12:00 to 2:00pm, awards ceremony 3:00pm.
2021 – Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP – Results
2021 – Corduroy Enduro® Vintage GP – Photos