Canada’s toughest race, the pinnacle of Canadian Enduro racing, the Corduroy Enduro® is set to take place this September 23rd to September 26th, 2021.
Planning is underway for this year’s event, and we look forward to racing in Haliburton, Ontario after a year off due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Demo Days – Thursday September 23rd and 24th, 2021
- Vintage GP – Friday September 24th, 2021
- Corduroy Enduro 2 Day Race – Saturday September 25th and 26th, 2021
Stay tuned for more details as they become available.
The 2019 Promation Corduroy Enduro ® – Presented by GP Bikes is now complete and a new 2019 champion has been crowned. Congratulations to 23 year old, Evan Smith, out of Jefferson, Georgia on his win.
September 19th to the 22nd in Gooderham, Ontario was the location for the 66th running of the Corduroy Enduro® a 3-day grand finale of the Promation National Enduro Championship. The weekend saw Evan Smith taking home the top prize of $5000, with a total purse of $12,000 in total prize money. We were treated to beautiful weather and 3 days of intense competition.
As well as the 3 days of racing action, riders also enjoyed; Super Demo Thursday; The Vintage GP on Friday; a Dash for Cash winner takes all on Saturday; and a battle to the finish – final Pro MX test on Sunday. All this in addition to the regular 24 test stages.
2019 Promation Corduroy Enduro Top 10 Finishers
- Evan Smith 6A Pro Husqvarna
- Trystan Hart 4B Pro KTM
- Philippe Chaine 5A Pro KTM
- Nick Fahringer 7E Pro Sherco
- Dylan Macritchie 6E Pro Sherco
- Connor Brogan 6C Pro Yamaha
- Jeremie Lanthier 3A Pro Husqvarna
- Jeremy Daudelin 6B Pro Husqvarna
- Charles Tremblay 7D Pro Yamaha
- Kevin Dupuis 3D Pro Husqvarna
2019 Promation Corduroy Enduro Top 5 Women Pros
- Shelby Turner 6A Pro KTM
- Melissa Harten 4B Pro KTM
- Lexi Pechout 5A Pro Husqvarna
- Jannie Devin-Lamontagne 7E Pro Husqvarna
- Kristen Broderick 6E Pro KTM